You'll enjoy a full, 1-year warranty on all services, including cooling repairs. We proudly stand behind our work and guarantee your complete satisfaction on all HVAC services.
Has your home's A/C system blown out for the summer? Are your employees complaining about the heat in your office building? Let the professionals from Chase Service, LLC diagnose and fix your air conditioning problems today!
You can trust a state licensed HVAC specialist to properly care for your property's cooling system. In fact, preventative maintenance services are even available so you can prevent future A/C issues from occurring.
We're available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to provide you with the most responsive HVAC repairs in the area. Prompt service is just a phone call away - contact us for more details!
1. You're no longer experiencing cool air. This could indicate a failed compressor or a sudden lack in Freon levels.
2. You notice loud, odd noises. Strange sounds indicate that something isn't working internally, like a motor bearing or belt.
3. You notice a rise in dust levels. When working at optimal levels, air conditioning systems will filter out the dust in your home or business.
4. Your electric bills have gone up in price. An increase in operating cost could be a sign that your unit is no longer performing well. A faulty condensing coil could be at work here.
5. You notice an increase in moisture. If you notice moisture or leaks accumulating around your unit, it's a sure sign of trouble.
With any A/C repair service.
You won't have to pay for a professional opinion!